Generic Wireless Router settings
1. From the Internet or WAN Setup Screen:
- Select the internet connection type as "PPPoE"
- Username = [The first part of your shoalhaven email address]
- Password = [Your shoalhaven password]
- Important: Leave the "Service name" field blank.
- Select "Stay connected" or "Always on" (The terminology may be different)
- Finally click "Save" or "Apply" and it should automatically connect. This can usually be verified from the Status screen.
2. From the Wireless setup screen:
- Create a unique name for your network. This is sometimes called the SSID field.
- Select WPA2(personal) for your wireless security type and then enter a pre shared key where requested. This will become the key to your wireless network, so store it near the router for others to access.
- Finally click "Save" or "Apply".